Monday, March 23, 2009

Lemon Pepper Chicken Quesadillas

My husband loves lemon pepper on just about anything. I am not that big of a fan, but these turned out pretty good and were not too lemony for me. The green chilies are a new addition and we both love the flavor they added. We have one of those nifty quesadilla makers, but a frying pan would work just as good. It is a very quick meal to make and my husband likes to help with it. My kids won't eat the chicken mixture so we make them plain cheese ones and the meal is complete!


Lemon Pepper Chicken Quesadillas
Yield: 4

2 boneless skinless chicken breasts… cut into bites sized pieces
1 Tbsp. lemon pepper… seasoning
1 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. canola oil
1 small onion… thinly sliced
1 can diced green chilies
shredded cheese
8 flour tortillas

Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and season well with lemon pepper and salt. Heat a large skillet and add the oil. Add the chicken and onion. Cook until the chicken is done and add the green chilies. Heat up a quesadilla maker or a frying pan. Make the quesadilla by adding 1/4 the chicken mixture to a tortilla and then however much cheese you want; top with another tortilla and heat until crispy.

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented! Everything looks absolutely delicious. I didn't even know these type of blogs were out there. I'll keep checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! My kids love quesadillas, so I'll have to try them for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Food For Thought